Thursday, January 15, 2009

Creampie Phonesex


My darling husband has a such a small white dick.
I have a cherry tight pussy, and an even tighter asshole in this round bubble butt, but even when he gets his pathetic excuse of a white dick hard, it does nothing for me.
How can any woman get wet for a small white dick?
What my poor, loving, long suffering, dear husband is good for, is cleaning me up after I get fucked by that big black cock.
Me, coming home after he knows I have been getting this tight pussy spread open by bare back BBC, and when there is so much cum gushing out of my swollen pussy lips I am leaking bbc jizz, thats when having a small white dick husband comes in handy for the ultimate hot wife of Niteflirt.
I love to squat over his open mouth, and just leak bbc jizz slowly over his greedy open lips.
I love to feel him slide his tongue so deep up my just fucked by BBC pussy, that BBC jizz oozes down his chin.
Mmm, doesn't that sound delicious?
Call me.
1-800-TO-FLIRT, extension 03110437

No comments: